TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

High Hopes Pajama Party

I have to be at work by 6:30 for an early morning meeting that is lasting almost all day long so I did not have a lot of time to search for and think out adding more challenges. I will be back to my normal self Monday. For now this is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I combined it with Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Certainly, Pixie Appeal for my color combo. I stamped this new to me image in black brilliance then colored with copics E17, E39, E50, E51, G12, G40, RV13, YR20, YR21. If someone has a better match for pixie pink than RV13 please let me know. when I went to matt my focal image on pixie pink I went YUK! My dp is from DCWV's Blossoms & Blutterflies Glitter mat pack. My card base is appricot appeal. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pajama Party
Paper: Appricot appeal, certainly celery, DCWV dp, white
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, ribbon, crystals
Techniques: copic coloring

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

She is so sweet...great idea to have her overlap the papers!