TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last Sunshine Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Lavendar and Banana, Black and white guest hosted by NancyRuth. I also used Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Faux Grid Card and for my layout I used Sunday's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE. Today is the last day of sneak peeks before midnight when this darling set along with many others will be available from CLEAR & SIMPLE STAMPS. This one is called SUNSHINE and it is just adorable and so versatile. I stamped the solid circle image then the outline image both in barely banana then colored the inside with a copic marker. The sentiment was stamped in lavendar lace. I then drew my broken grid lines for a different effect. Colored in some of the squares and matted it on lavendar lace. My ran my barely banana base layer throught the cuttlebug using the argyle folder then matted it on lavendar lace. 2 primas with brad centers some gray ribbon and I am done. I like this and have someone in mind that will be receiving it soon. ssshhh it's a secret though. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sunshine - CSS
Paper: white, barely banana, lavendar lace
Ink: black, lavendar lace
Accessories: copics, ribbon, primas, brads
Techniques: Faux Grid

No comments: