TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Frugil Butterfly Kisses

Jessie is feeling a little better every day andnd I hope things can be back to normal around here tomorrow even though he still can not go back to work until Monday. I do my best house cleaning and stamp room organization on the weekends that he works and this will make 4 weeks in a row he has been off. gggrrrrr. I need MY TIME! LOL. Oh well some things can not be helped.

Whoo Hoo Wendy, talk about limits. Well this was a fun one to stay in the guidelines with. I made my own background paper (which I often do to save money) for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Designer Series Paper. I did like most always and used my GA Pacific paper and cut the center out of the pumpkin pie matt and by making my own dp and other ways of cutting cost on this one like ribbon tx and diminsionals from left over SU stamp mounts it is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Frugil Finds. Of course I had to use this weeks kewl color combo from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Summer Kiwi Pies. Whew. My one stamp set I used is my new all time fav called BUTTERFLY KISSES from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I did the rock and roll for the butterflies stamping 1st in summer sun then rolling in pumpkin pie for my dp and the 3D butterfly focal image that I stamped 3 times, cut out and attached together at the wings then to the sentiment. I found some wide sheer orange and yellow ribbon and some thin yellow ribbon that I thought would look good together. My dp and sentiment layers are also sponged around the eges with summer sun and pumpkin pie. Sure hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses - Treehouse Stamps,
Paper: GA Pacific White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, versa mark
Accessories: Ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: Rock & Roll, 3D Butterfly