TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frugil First Kiss

Well the 1st thing Shannon said to me today was "today's challenge is all about you". Now what makes her say that? She is always calling me cheep and I say I am frugil. I am all over this WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Frugil Finds. 1st the image is Shannon's that she recently bought from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY - Sarah Kay's Collection and I stamped some of the images on some white GA Pacific paper for later use. We share as much as we can. The ribbon was marked down at Michaels and is one strip across then tapped in the back and the bow is 2 short strips tied together. The dp is from Michaels that we bought together and split the pack. The navy cs is from Michaels. As you can see I cut out the inside fo the navy cs and do this quite often, especially with my SU cs. This not only saves on cs but also on postage. I will attach this card front to a white base from a stack of scored white cards w/envelopes from Michaels. I have been stamping for over 4 yrs now and have NEVER purchased dimensionals. I use the left over rubber from my SU stamps. Now how much more frugil could one be? TeeHee. Jessie is feeling some better but still not well not as much tempt today as Wednesday. Hope he is well really soon.
RECIPE:
Stamps: First Kiss
Paper: Navy, DP, White
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copics, Ribbon

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so super sweet!! Great frugality!!LOL!!!