TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sheriff Ian's True Friend

Edit: DON'T I just feel special. Ashley has put this photo on the THS Store Home Page. YEEPPPEEE !!!!!
OK I have officially been awake 34 hrs. Had to work 7pm-7am last night in ICU, then needed to work in my office some since I did not go in Wednesday. When I am not there my job does not get done, just piles up. And now I still can not sleep today so I stamped. Yeh!!. I love today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Stripes. I was doing the happy dance at work when I took a few minutes to browse the challenge. I could not hardly wait to get home and tear into some new My Minds Eye dp that just so happens to be flooded with polkadots and stripes. I love the colors in this sheet. I also needed a good reason to ink up my brand new Sheriff Ian that I got from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY under The Greeting Farm section of stamps Ashley now carries. He is just so adorable. He is stamped in adirondeck Espresso (also from THS) and colored with copics (also from THS), cut out and popped up on a layer of dp from the stack of MME. I found some ribbon at Wally world last week and used it. The sentiment is from True Friend a set from Stampin Up. My layout is one I found on THE DAILY DARE called SKETCHES BY TAMARA # 83. I really love this clean and simple layout, just my style and I really like how this turned out and hope you do to. I am going to turn on the TV, lay on the couch and see if what usually works will work today (zzzzzzzzzzz). LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: True Friend - SU, Sheriff Ian - Treehouse Stamps (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: Vanilla, Brown, MME dp
Ink: Espresso
Accessories: Ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: 3D

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the Ian & Anya images! Your colouring is fab and i love the stripey paper too :)

Hugs
Carol x