TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Coffee's Brewin'

Happy Friday all. This is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Embellishment pile up. I chose Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLNEGE for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Creamy Cameo Olives for my color combo. I made this for a dear friend at work who just LOVES coffee. I think she will like it. The creamy caramel layer is stamped with the coffee bean image from the set. I used copics for coloring. I made the hardwood floor with creamy caramel and close to cocoa markers. My piled up embellishements are 2 layers of ribbon, 1 string of silver cord, a split ring and daisy charm. This is a set from H & M STAMP COMPANY called "Coffee's Brewin". Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Coffee's Brewin', HMStampCo
Paper: White, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive dp, cameo coral
Ink: close to cocoa, creamy caramel, black brilliance, cameo coral
Accessories: ribbon, cord, daisy charm

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE you drew the floor! you know I couldnt do that!LOL! Great card!!!