TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Butterfly Kisses Sneak Peek

This is for todya's SKETCH CHALLENGE . I used Tuesday's COLOR COMBO - Perfect Pink Kiwis for my color choice and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Cut It Out for panel 2 after trimming the size of the panel and running it through the Brids & Swirls CB folder I trimmed around both sides. My 3D Butterfly was stamped in perfect plum craft ink then heat embossed with Ranger Holographic EP. I colored in the large spots with SU Markers. I stamped Happy in Pink Piroutte and then went over that with stickles. This gorgeous stamp set is being released Friday from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY and it is called Butterfly Kisses. Hope you like it. Here are a couple of closer up pics of the 3D butterfly. I just love making these gorgeous dimensional beauties.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Pink Pirouette CS & PP, White, Perfect Plum,
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum ink and craft ink, kiwi kiss
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Birds & Swirls Folder
Techniques: 3D Butterfly

1 comment:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh, I love that you colored the circles in on the butterfly!