TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thankful for Summer Sunflowers

OK I plead insanity for today maybe bc I know I have to work from 7pm tonight until 7am tomorrow morning then I have to stay over for a meeting and I might get home around lunch time, ggrrrr. Please forgive me but I guess my twisted mind was at work early today bc all I could see was boobs and clevage when I saw the SC for today. So this is what I came up with for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - More Rosey Kiwis for my color combo. I trimmed layer 3 with my MS lacey border punch, joined the scalloped punched mustard layers with rose red ribbon. Stamped the sunflowers in more mustard then cut them out and stamped the center with rose red then stickles applied. These sunflowers are both popped up as is the sentiment from H & M STAMP COMPANY from a sentiment set called "A Lot Of Thanks". I am giving this to my former director since I have recently been re-assigned under a different and for the most part she has been very supportive. I think she will get a kick out of this one. She is very supportive of my crafting attempts.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Summer Sunflowers - SU, A Lot of Thanks - HMStampCo
Paper: vanilla, more mustard, rose red, kiwi kiss
Ink: more mustard, rose red
Accessories: ribbon, MS lacey border punch, Oval Giga Scallop Punch, Stickles
Techniques: 3D, 2 Stamp Stamping

No comments: