TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sneak Peek

Well it never fails, I wanted to really stamp today and I got called into work today. I will have to surf and comment tonight when I get home. Insert pout!
Whoo Hoo new rubbah is coming your way. This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Perfect Pink Kiwi's. I stamped my cross image with old olive marker then huffed and stamped on white. I cut it out and criss crossed some hemp then drapped some dyed ribbon over the cross. My sentiment was inked with old olive and perfect plum markers then huffed to stamp on white. I my main image is nesties large lable for the plum layered under pink pirouette with the ticket corner punched used on the ends. This set will be available Friday from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. Make sure you visit the other DT members for more sneak peeks of the sets that will be available Friday. We will also have a release party Friday night on the THS website so come join in on the fun.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Count Your Blessings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Old olive patter paper, pink pirouette, perfect plum, white
Ink: Old olive, perfect plum
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Nesties large labels
Techniques: huffing

1 comment:

Connie M. said...

This is so wonderful, Neva! Love this new image!!