TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thankful Butterfly Kisses

Well I am doing a 2nd card today to attempt to redeem my unblemished reputation :) This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. This time I used the color combo from Saturday's PAPER CRAFT PLANET COLOR CHALLENGE by ASHLEY BOWEN. I was so impressed with the technique and dp Shannon used in her ROCK and ROLL KISSES card that I decided to CASE her. I just love this new butterfly set released by TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I punched a Giga scallop circle of kiwi kiss cs then stamped the image in kiwi kiss and cut the circle in half. I had some adhesive trim that I felt would fit on here so I used it. These big beautiful 3D butterflies were inked in yo yo yellow then the edges with More Mustard marker and I sponged with more mustared then choc chip around the edges. Cut out the 3 butterflies and attached them together then to the mustard square.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, kiwi kiss, more mustard, choc chip
Ink: kiwi kiss, more mustard, yo yo yellow
Accessories: adhesive trim, Giga Scallop Circle
Techniques: 3D Butterfly

No comments: