TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wild Clarabelle & Riley

Finally found time for Shannon to come over and play. We had a great time working on the OUR CREATIVE CORNER sketch challenge for this week. Come on and play along. I went with a western motif simply because I wanted to use my wanted paper and some of my High Hope images that have lately been neglected. This is clarabelle and riley. They are just adorable to me. Stamped in black brilliance and colored with prismacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol. The dp is Wanted from SU. The senitiment is from a Wild West set I bought yrs ago at the Scrapbook market Trash and Treasure sale. The focal image is so big it almost covers up the beautiful wavy cut of the dp. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Clarabelle & Riley - High Hopes, Wild West
Paper: Sage Shadow, Wanted, choc chip
Ink: Black brilliance, really rust
Accessories: Fiskars border template
Techniques: Gamsol magic

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this its so cute! love wavy border! Fabulous coloring! Great dp!