TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sea Life

Rainy and windy here, thanks to TS Fay we have a +5inches in our pond from Friday's downfall.Today is Saturday and that means another sketch and color challenge by HEATHER ROLIN - H&M Stamp Co.. I stamped the dolphin in black stazon then colored it with my prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I applied stardust stickles to his tummy just because I love the way that looks. I used some adhesive lace I bought at the dollar store 3 yrs ago and this stip of the 3 included I have never used so this is also for Fridays LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Oldies but Goodies. I also used my brand new Argyle CB Folder that I just love. This is matted on vanilla card base. Come play along with the sketch challenge or the color challenge or like me do them together. Heather would love to see what you create so make sure to add HMSC9 and/or HMCC6 to your keywords.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sea Life, H&M Stamps
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Groovy Guava, Groovy Guava Pattern Paper, White, Vanilla
Ink: Black stazon
Accessories: Vanilla lace adhesive
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super cute card! love the sparkle on his tummy! Love the lace tape too!