Thursday, August 21, 2008
Totally Torn Witchin'
This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - All Torn Up. I decided to use my new MFT set called Totally Witchin' for this one. I also experimented with one of my new Cuttlebug folders. I used the spider web to emboss on black then brushed the raised side with my versamark pad. Sprinked Diamond Dust EP and heat set it. Unfortunately the VM must have also got inbetween some of the raised lines bc I have glittery EP in places I did not want it. :( . Oh well I stamped the spider and cut it out. Whew that is not easy for an old lady like me with contacts in and glasses for magnifying but I got it done. The image was stamped in black stazon on white then colored with prismacolor pencils, blended w/gamsol and cut out around the frame. Matted on red cs stamped with a portion of one of the sentiments. The spider is popped up. Not exactlly to look I was going for but done nevertheless. Gotta go get dh's some supper ready. See ya in the challenges tomorrow.