TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Creepy Crawly Acetate Treat Box


This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Acetate Treat Box. Thanks Lynn for this really Kewl Treat Box challenge. I decided to get a jump on my grandbabies treats with this one and used a really neat set recently released from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY - Creepy Crawly. I inked up the spider from the witches hat with a black marker and drew the other side of his legs where needed. The EEEK is one of the sentiment stamps in the set. I used black eyelets on the top to run my ribbon through. This box is filled with halloween treat candy and will be loved by the grandchild that receives it I am sure. Thanks for looking and hope you like it.
The 2nd picture was done on Tuesday when I decided my treat box was too plain so I added a little something to it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Creepy Crawly - Treehouse stamps
Paper: Non Su
Ink: Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Eyelets
Techniques: 2,4,6,8 Acetate Treat Box

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very creepy and so cute! Perfect treat box Neva.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

LOVE it!!!!