TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogger Award

I am so touched to have been considered as the reciepent of this Award from Linsey - Outside the Lines. She is a wonderful cyber friend and a very talented crafter with a great big heart. Thank you so much Linsey. I am passing this award onto 5 bloggers who I receive my inspiration from and enjoy reading their blogs.

Thank you ladies one and all for your inspiring creativity.

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Congrats on your award Neva - Linsey is just such a sweetie! I also wanted to stop by and tell you how excited I am about being on the H&M DT with you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Lauren said...

Neva! Thank you for thinking of me you are super sweet.