TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What's Up Cupcake

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Shellapoo. I chose her CUPCAKE RESIST card to CASE. I changed the colors, left off the cherries, and changed the layout by using the TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS CUPCAKE CHALLENGE from Taylor's blog. This was a fun layout to play with. I am still trying to use up all of the dp I have acquired over the years so I can focus on SU dp more. I have 3 huge pallets of this dp. :( These are white cupcakes with strawberry icing and pixie pink spinkles. Yummy.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hey Cupcake - MFT
Paper: non SU
Ink: Pixie pink, only orange, creamy caramel
Accessories: ribbon

Neva

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! I love the colors you used and you can't go wrong with cupcakes. Glad I've found your blog, I'll be back!

Catherine said...

very cute and love your DP, i myself have tons of non SU DP =)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

yummy card!