TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Dropping You A Line

Hello Friday, this ATC was made for 4 challenges that include today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Lunch Notes, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Be-Jeweled, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE, and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Farewell In-Colors. This was fun to do. My card base is white, I used distressed strips cuttlebug emboss folder on soft sky cs, My focal image is a tiny set I bought from Inkadinkado and have never inked up. Bad stamper! The fish was stamped 2 times - once on wild wasabi and once of wild wasabi pattern print paper. The fins were cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I applied some diamond jewels in the bubble part of the image and ranger stardust sticles on the fishing line. I used a purple color sharpe fine point to draw over the hook since we use the red colored hooks when fishing. The sentiment is stamped in purely pomegrante. I will slip this in my dh lunch and he will get such a kick out of it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Dropping a Line - Inkadinkado
Paper: whtie, river rock, purely pomegrante, wild wasabi, wild wasabi pattern pirnt
Ink: wild wasabi, purely pomegrante
Accessories: diamond jewels, ranger stardust stickles, cuttlebug, Distressed lines Emboss folder
Techniques: Dry Emboss

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Neva, this is awesome! The challenge combo queen strikes again!! Brilliant! This is the cutest, love everyting about it!!

Lauren said...

That is so fun! Thanks for sharing.