TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 25, 2008

PAW PRINT

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Faux Embossing combined with today's MO JO MONDAY - Sketch. I just got this set a couple of weeks ago from Close To My Heart and have been dying to get it dirty. This is several cat images. When I went to make this I realized there is no paw print so I had to use one that I had picked up a long time ago at Wal Mart. It is definitely bigger than I wanted but it was all I had. :( The cat image was stamped in vanilla then really rust. I doodled on the vanilla circle and used my white jel pen on the black circle scallop layer.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Paw Prints - CTMH
Paper: rust, black, orange, vanilla
Ink: really rust, vanilla craft ink
Accessories: white jel pen, Giga scallop circle, fiskars circles
Techniques: Faux Embossing

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the kitty. Great card Neva!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, love the faux embossed kitty. Great card. Thanks for playing! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the cat image! Too cute! great job on the technique!