TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Snow Sweet Cowboy Snowman

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Think Snowman, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Crazy for Copics, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE, and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Elegant Teal Olives. I am no where near ready to start thinking winter or Christmas, just enjoying the Summer still but I played along anyway since someone is deteremined to make me get my Christmas stamps out earlier than I normally do, LOL. This adorable image is from High Hopes and I just love this guy. I used the No Copics - No problem technique for coloring and then used a gray copic for shadowing around the image. I also used a silver sharpie to color the badge. The senitment is popped up on dimensionals. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE;
Stamps: Cowboy Snowman, Snow Sweet, High Hopes
Paper: Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, White
Ink: choc chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Taken w/ Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Gray, Black
Accessories: dimensioals, copic marker, SU marker, watercolor brush, silver sharpie
Techniques: No Copics - No Problem

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This is adorable. Great coloring!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Neva, this is absolutely adorable! And what fabulous coloring!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Cute snowman!! Love the sentiment! Great job on combining challenges!