TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sympathetic Expressiomistic Lovely Tree

This is for today's Technique Challenge by Guest Host Riley using Expressiomistic as a technique. I have never tried this before. I need more practice. Not sure I like what I am loading but gotta get busy for a Christmas Dinner. Not much play time today :(I brayered the background using Old Olive, Really Rust and So Saffron. Then I stamped the image in Pumpkin Pie and spritzed it then stamped it. With the help of my fav tool Stamp-a-ma-jig and heat tool to dry my paper I then stamped the image in Old Olive. I wanted a fall color look. Layered 3 times then tied the Elements Warm color Hemp and attached a copper round swirl to the right.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Close as a Memory
Ink: Old Olive, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Hemp, Circle Swirl
Techniques: Expressiomistic

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really enjoyed your use of the brayer technique. Very nice!

SmilynStef said...

This is so pretty ... love the rich tones.