TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 14, 2007

ATS Monochromatic Snowman Christmas Scene

This is a combination of today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE and Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT challenges.My image is one I got last year from Addicted To Stamping. It is stamped in Brocade Blue on a white card base. The edges are sponged with Brocade Bliue and a dab on the hat and body of the snowman and parts of the ground. I applied Ranger Holographic Embossing powder to various areas on the image and set it with heat and just was not happy with it so I applied Ranger Stadust Stickles. Still not as shimmery as I wanted but I figured I better leave well enough alone. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I really enjoy this monochromatic card. The snow images are perfect for it.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

love the image! great sparkle!

Anonymous said...

This is very cute! I love the stamp :)...

Kim Forsyth