TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Inspirational Post-It Note

This is for today's Inspiration Challenge. This is an adorable post it note, but then I love birds.I used REVERSE MASKING TECHNIQUEusing my Fiskars Circle cutter. I used the inside of the circle for placement to stamp the image using Versa Mark then hand drew with Versa Mark pen some lines on the left. I used Ranger Holographic embossing powder and heat set it. I wanted some glitter to it. I applied white liquid applique then Snow White Fun Flock to the open ares on the bird image. Hand drew some dots using Pumpkin Pie SU Marker. I sponged the inside of the circle with Tempting Turquoise then distressed the edges with Temp Turquoise. Stamped the sentiment and tied a ribbon. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Natural Beauty, Wonderful Words
Paper: White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Versa Mark
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskars Circles, White Liquid
Applique, Snow White Fun Flock,
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder, Fiskars Circle Template
Techniques: Reverse Masking, Distressing

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I really enjoy what you did with the technique - TFS!