TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 28, 2007

By The Seashore Sunshine

This is my version of serious needed therapy and playing catch up. I combined Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT, and Today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE for a Triple Challenge Card.The circle is sponged using barely banana and groovy guava. the sky is bashful blue, seawater is cool carribean. The seashore is creamy caramel. Sentiment and shells are stamped using close to cocoe. For the LIST of 2-3 designer papers I used paper piecing for her cloths and hat. The hat is popped up on diminsionals. I hand drew the birds in the upper right corner. and drew a line with my 2 way glue pen to add the glitter for a foamy glisening look. You will be happy to know that the shakes are now over and I can rest easily. All I needed was some therapy.lol
RECIPE:
Stamps: MFT By The Seashore
Paper: Basic Grey DP, White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, creamy caramel, bashful blue, cool carribean, barely banana, groovy guava, Timber brown Stazon
Accessories: Stampendous White Glitter, Brown Ribbon
Techniques: sponging

No comments: