TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Simply Baroque

This is for today's Limited Supply Challenge to SIMPLIFY IT!. Well sometimes I think my creations are too simple but I am playing along. I used my card from Yesturday BAROQUE SCRIPTS since it was readily available but this pic is showing the paper darker than yesturday's. I removed the saffron pallet of prints with paper piercing and faux stitching and replaced it with plain so saffron cs. I left my wasabi circles in the same place but this time popped up my 3 images and placed then differently (I think I like them better straight across but still popped up. I also removed the ribbon. Hope I played along by the rules. If not please consider Christmas is next week,, my grandbabies will miss their Nana if I go to jail.teehee

3 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Such a lovely Simplified Card! I love it and the original!

Lauren said...

We won't call the challenge police on you. Though, I'm sure it conforms. It is a great version of its previous self! TFS.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...love this card. It is gorgeous. :) I am in Georgia too. Athens!