TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Keep Christmas Sketch Challenge

This is for today's Sketch Challenge and Tuesday's Color Challenge . I had some scraps left over from yesturday's card so I thought I would stay with the CC but had to add a little red for the berries. Image is stamped in Black Stazon then colored with Prisma Color Pencils and blended with Gamsol. The candle has Plymark Crystal Glitter applied and the flame is colored with Prismas then Ranger Stardust Stickles applied to it. The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive Craft Ink then heat embossed with Ranger Holographic EP. I tied Needloft Iradescent white cord into a bow. Hope someone likes this for another Christmas Card is off my list of to do's.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Neva - This is so pretty!
I love the layers and how you brought them all together with the Iridescent White Cord.