TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Friends are Phew

This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge. This week one of my favs is featured. Congrats to 1startist4highhopes. Crissy has an awesome gallery and was my inspiration to recently order from High Hopes. Still waiting on my order :( so I used my Hambo Skunk instead to CASE her Tink Skunk in the Garden.I changed the sketch layour colors and sentiment. I do not have her stamp so I had to use what I had. The skunk is stamped in versa mark then embossed with heat using Stampendous Marcasite Opaque (very glittery black). I colored the flowers and tongue with prismas then blended gently w/gamsol. The paper is non SU paper I am trying to use up from Wal-Mart . The skunk is on 2 layers or bright and deep pinks then varigated shades of blue, pink, and silver elastic cord tied to the bottom. This is popped up on diminsions. I stamped the flowers on the yellow and hearts on the pink layers in Versa Mark from Background Basics. The sentiment is also from Hambo and is stamped in Versa Mark and then heat embossed using JoAnn's Craft Essentials Pastel Blue EP. I thougth the bottom layer had time to set before I tried to emboss but some still picked up the EP. Oh Well
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hambo Skunk, Hambo Friends are Phew, Background Basics
Ink: versa mark
Accessories: JoAnn Craft Essentials Pastel Blue EP, Stampendous Marsasite Opaque EP, Elastic Cord,
Techniques: heat emboss, gamsol

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOL! That's hysterical. I love the colors too.