TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jolliest Time of the Year

This is for today's Sketch Challenge. This was truely a challenge for me. I used my WalMart Snowman Holiday cardstock for my base, layers and matts. The image is stamped in black stazon and colored with Prismas then blended w/gamsol. Have I mentioned lately how very much I LOVE my Prisma color Pencils, a valuable investment! Stickles applied to snow dots, edges of snowman and snowflake on sentiment. Sentiment is hand cut to look like a tag. Silver cord tied on the end. Paper Piercing in the upper left and lower right corners of the base. Image and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals. This would definetly NOT be one I would do mass production on. lol.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great card. I love all the layers and the tag you handmade.