TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

New Rubbah from Rubbernecker


I have had some time today to play so I have been inking up some new stamps I got from Rubbernecker. On the left is Santa's Face the image in the middle is Tangled Kittie with matching sentiment, and the Christmas Cactus on the left.. The Santa's Face image is stamped with black stazon then colored with Prisma's and blended with Gamsol. then Polymark White Glitter Paint applied to the white part of the hat. The kittie image is stamped in Timber Brown and water colored with SU water color crayons. The Christmas Cactus is stamped in Green Stazon and colored with Prismas then blended w/gamsol. I love these images and just had to go ahead and use them. I applied polymark white clear crystals to the top of the mountains, cactus and ground but it dries clear instead of white. Gotta get some true white to look like snow. Anyway hope you like it.

No comments: