TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 3, 2007

CHF Christmas Cardinal

YeePee. I placed an order from Cornish Heritage Farms Saturday and it came today. I have never ordered and received that quick. WOW. Here is the main image I wanted. I have been drooling over the retired SU Set Christmas Cardinal and this image is close to the one in it.

I stamped the image in Black Stazon on white cardstock. Then I colored it with Prisma pencils and blended with gamsol. I applied red glitter glue to the outer edges and head of the bird. placed brads in the 4 corners and matted image on red and green paper from the Wal Mart Holdiay Greetings Designer Paper which was also used to make the background. I really like how this turned out and I LOVE this image.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very elegant. The cardinal image is gorgeous. The coloring is perfect.

Alhambra Club said...

Such a beautiful card, it is so elegant.