TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Full of Life Thank You

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Faux Dry Embossing and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 165 - Scallops.
My layout is from Sunday's CARP POSITIONING SYSTEM SKETCH # 260.
I made a pocket card and have it out enough to see all of the sentiment that was stamped in melon mambo and matted on lucky limeade.
My dp is from Wild Rose Studio - Cherry cupcake stack. My faux dry embossing was done with the 2 smallest flowers from Grand Peony dies cut and embossed from the Wild Rose dp.
This was fun to create and I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Full of Life - SU
Paper: white, lucky limeade, purely pomegrante, Wild Rose Studio - Cherry Cupcake dp
Ink: melon mambo
Accessories: Nestie Grand Peony, Scallop Square
Techniques: Faux Dry Embossing, dry embossing

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh this is so sweet Neva!!! I love the colors of course with all the pink! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Love your card and take on the CPS sketch. The flower pp is really pretty. Seems like pink and green is popular right now. I have been using it a lot myself lately. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch! I'd love for you to link up with 52 Card Pickup this week...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html