TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Big Blossom Kissed with Fresh Fillers

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 375 - Let's Kiss and for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 168 - Chocolate, Green, White or Ivory.
Had a busy morning so I am catching up for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 273 - abbysmom2198 where I found inspiration in her THANKS SO MUCH.
I changed the shade of green, used choc ribbon instead of green and used a flower image instead of leaves.
I ink the big blossom image in certainly celery then kissed it with the daisy image from fresh fillers inked with choc chip. This was stamped on vanilla, a brown button and ribbon added. Certainly celery matt and vanilla base. Now off to work
RECIPE:
Stamps: Big Blossom, Fresh Fillers
Paper: vanilla, certainly celery
Ink: certainly celery, choc chip
Accessories: button, ribbon
Techniques: Kissing

No comments: