TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hope Happens with Magical Masking

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 373 - Magical Masking.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 166 - Sketch by Stampercamper.
My color combo is from last weeks COLOR CHALLENGE # 370 - Tangerine olive delight since they were still on my workdesk I decided to use them again.
I used all 3 colors with the magical masking technique on glossy cs then stamped my sentiment from SU Hope Happens in tangerine tango and matted on tt cs scallop square then doodled around the edges with tt marker. I used a strip of daffodil delight ribbon under the popped up sentiment panel.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hope Happens
Paper: white, glossy white, old olive, tangerine tango
Ink: tangerine tango, daffodil delight, old olive
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, square scallop punch
Techniques: magical masking

No comments: