TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

You Light Up My Life

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 370 - Ruffles where I used some SU Ribbon that has ruffled edges.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 370 - Tangerine Olive Delight.
I cut some stips of daffodil delight, attached them to the DD panel for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Faux Dry Embossing.
I used my Fiskars Sunburst scalloped border punch and my scallop circle tangerine tango matt for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 165 - Scallops.
My layout is from Saturday's SWEET N SASSY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 153 where we were to choose a previous sketch. I chose WEEK # 136 November 26th.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Shining Light - SNS
Paper: white, tangerine tango, daffodil delight
Ink: tangeringe tango
Accessories: Fiskars Sunburst border, SU Scallop Circle, Fiskars Circle punch, ribbon, gem, dimensionals
Techniques: Faux dry embossing, 3D

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Neva this is SOOO Cheerful! Love your choice of sketches and your design with the scalloped trim! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a blessed week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Neva! Love the fun colors, the dimensional background... the circle tag looks great with the touch of sparkle. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week.