TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Your Magical Birthday

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 371 - Whispering Gray Sands.
My layout is from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 166 - Sketch by stampercamper.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 373 - Magical Masking and fun technique that I am loving. I used sahara sand ink for my strip across the bottom and the bottom of my sentiment.
My sentiment is stamped in basic gray on white, matted on basic gray cs then popped up on dimensionals.
Now headed to work, wanna come?
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday - SU
Paper: white, basic gray
Ink: sahara sand
Accessories: circle and scallop circle punches, dimensionals
Techniques: magical masking

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fabulous, Neva! I love how the masking technique looks with this sketch. Pure genius!