TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Touch of Nature

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 370 - Tangerine Olive Delight. I used some flourish dies and a MS leaf punch in old olive for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Faux Dry Embossing. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 236 and I chose a scallop nestie for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 165 - Scallop.
I stamped the images on white in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and topped it off with stickles. I cut the butterfly out and popped it up. The focal panel is also up on dimensionals. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: touch of nature - SU
Paper: white, tangerine tango, old olive, daffodil delight
Ink: momento tuxedo black, daffodil delight
Accessories: ribbon, stickles, dimensionals, Nesties, copics, stickles, Flourish die, Leaf Punch
Techniques: Faux Dry Embossing, dry embossing, copic coloring, 3D

No comments: