TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oval All

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 381, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 371 - Whispering Gray Sand, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 373 - Magical Masking.
I started with white cs and used sahara sand and basic gray ink pads for my TLC. This was matted on basic gray and then white cs for a base.
I stamped the sentiment on white then sahara sand and used SU oval punches. I had some wide gray ribbon and viola, a masculine card. I never have enough of these.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oval All - SU
Paper: white, sahara sand, basic gray
Ink: basic gray, sahara sand
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals. masking tape, oval punches from SU
Techniques: magical masking

No comments: