TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Perfectly Penned Thank You


This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 112 - Inchies & Twinchies. I used 1 inch squares on my white focal panel.
This is also for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 108 - LilLuvsStampin' aka Charlene who is not only an awesome stamper but a sweetheart to boot. She is all that and a bag of chips you might say. I chose to CASE her FRAMED SNOWFLAKES. I love that frame and it reminded me how desparetly I have been wanting to make a card using my new Nesties Fleur de lis as the base so that is what I went with. I used the inside measurements of the nestie for a white base in the back and for the old olive matt to the focal panel in the front.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 370 - Tangerine olive delight.
My focal panel is one I have also been inspired by many from this weeks TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Faux dry embossing of using white on white. The scalloped shape nestie is for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 165 - Scallops,
I cut and embossed the Nestie ribbon tag trio on daffodil delight then used my slot punch in the ends because I did not want my ribbon to completely cover the ends. They are so adorable. I drew the inside of the die on white and cut it out then stamped the sentiment from SU Perfectly Penned in tangerine tango then popped the whole thing up on dimensionals.
Hope you like it and this is it for me until Monday, headed out of town in the morning for the beach. Have a fabulous weekend all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: perfectly penned - SU
Paper: white, old olive, tangerine tango
Ink: tangerine tango
Accessories: tt ribbon, dimensionals, Nestie Fleur de lis, Nestie Ribbon Tag Trio, SU slot punch, SU 1in square punch
Techniques: Faux Dry Embossing, dry embossing, 3d

No comments: