TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Snowman Gift Bag

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 355 - Decorative Bags.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 148 - "Chill Out" Theme. My first thought was "snowmen & snowflakes".
I missed out on honoring last weeks star so this is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER # 253 - Pegmac71 finding my inspiration in Peggy's HOLIDAY HUGS. I changed from a card to a gift bag, I used some dp with snowmen on it and changed the colors. I just did not want to miss out on Peggy's special honor. Congrats to you girl.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: WalMart Holiday dp
Ink: none
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, gift bag
Techniques: Decorative Gift Bag

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This bag is super fabulous, Neva! :)