TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Big On Christmas

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 362.
I used the colors from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 352 - Very Real & Wild.
I substituted a button for the ornament on the "O" for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 354 - Button Art.
I am not sure if I have ever used this set or not but it worked for me today. I love that I found the exact size button in the color I wanted. Whoo Hoo. I used copics to color the letters and my 3 different dp's are all from Recollections Happy Holidays stack. Have I mentioned how much I love Recollections dp?
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Big On Christmas
Paper: vanilla, Real Red, Recollections Happy Holidays
Ink: momento Lady Bug Red
Accessories: dimensionals, copics
Techniques: Button Art, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: