TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Many Merry Messages

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 363 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 353 - Cobbler Cake Always.
I stamped my sentiment in cherry cobbler on vanilla then cut and embossed with Nesties Rectangle. I cut a cherry cobbler matt then popped the focal panel up on dimensionals.
my dp is from K&Company double sided and I was able to use both sides as they compliment each other, or at least I think they do. Not too good at mixing dp's.
Now it is almost 4am and I have to be up at 5 to got to work. Sleep where art thou?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Paper: vanilla, cherry cobbler, K&Company dp
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: gold cording, Nesties Rectangle
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

No comments: