TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Favorite Pennant Tree

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 353 - Use It or Loose It] where we were to find inspiration from one of our gallery of Favorites. I did not have to look far when I found Kim's darling HOLY NIGHT WITH PENNANTS. I loved how she used the pennant punch to make a tree so that is what I did as well. I used My Minds Eye "Wonderful Winter" dp for the smooth layer and always artichoke for the scalloped layer then popped it up on dimensionals. My sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Many Merry Messages and stamped in always artichoke on vanilla. I have sponged all layers in always artichoke.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 363 and my color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 353 - Cobble Cake Always.
Hope you like it and now it is time for work. Happy Thursday all my cyber crafty friends.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Many Merry Messages - SU
Paper: vanilla, always artichoke, crumb cake, cherry cobbler, MME Wonderful Winter dp
Ink: always artichoke
Accessories: SU Pennant Punch, sponges
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Neva! I love your pennant tree. :)