TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowlglobe Gift Card

I have been MIA for a couple of days sick with a winter cold. GGRRRR.  Friday and most of Saturday was spent between the recliner, couch, and bed. On top of that I had put myself down to work ICU Sat night since they needed help. I did this long before I was sick so when the day approached I was really praying they would NOT need me but as luck would have it I was needed.  The night was quiet thank goodness. Suday was sunday school, church, lunch followed by a short nap and then to church to watch 5 of the grands in a Christmas play. Not much sleep for me until after midnight thanks to my cough.  I will be so thankful when this is out of my system. 
I did find the energy to go to the cave this morning so this is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 356 - Snowglobe and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 149 - Sketch Inspired and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 353 - Cobbler Cake AlwaysI stamped the globe on white then folded and cut the gift card in the shape of the image leaving the bottom on the fold. I stamped the snowman, colored with copics, added some white liquid applique then heated it from the back to make it puff up. I needed a gift tag so I stamped the to: from: out of the All Year Cheer II sentiments in cherry cobbler. Hope you like it. Bad as I feel it was fun to make and now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Snowglobe, All Year Cheer II
Paper: white
Ink: momento black, cherry cobbler
Accessories: copics, white liq applique
Techniques: CAS, gift card

No comments: