TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Poinsetta Gift Bag

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 353 - Cobbler Cake Always.
I made another TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 355 - Decorative Bags to help with gifts for next week **eeek** I can not believe it is just around the corner.
I cut embossed vanilla cs with the poinsetta dies and then sponged the inside with always artichoke.
I did 2 leaves in always artichoke then sponged them as well. I cut and embossed Nesties Label 15 in crumb cake cs. The Nesties Grommet Tag was cut and embossed and secured to the crumb cake panel with red brads. The sentiment is from Michaels dolllar bin from yrs ago.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Michaels dollar bin
Paper: vanilla, crumb cake, always artichoke
Ink: always artichoke
Accessories: Nesties Label 15, Nestie Poinsetta, brad
Techniques: Gift Bag


No comments: