TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowflake Button Tree Topper

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 354 - Button Art. Not sure if I did this correct or not but I punched 5 snowflakes from my Fiskars punch, glued each one together, then made button holes and threaded some silver twine for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 147 - Twine.
I CASED this SNOWFLAKE WONDER for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 89 - Wendy2512.
I inked the snowflake embossing folder and the swiss dots EF in pear pizzaz then embossed them in my cuttlebug with white cs for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 351 - Friend of Faux (aka Cuttlebug the Negative effect from a previous TLC).
I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 351 - Krafty White Pizzaz for my color combo. I stamped the small snowflake images from a stampin' up set called "Snow Globe" in pear pizzaz on white and crumb cake on crumb cake for panels 2 and 3a & 3b. The dp is from a sheet of MME I had left over.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and ready for another work week cause that is where I am headed now
RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Globe
Paper: whtie, pear pizzaz, crumb cake, MME dp
Ink: pear pizzaz, crumb cake
Accessories: snowflake punch, hole puncher, Pendant Punch, dimensionals, Swiss Dot & Snowflake EF, cuttlebug, stickles