TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Buttony Christmas Tree

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 352 - Very Real & Wild.
This is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 147 - Ways To Use Twine where I have used my red & white bakers twine as garland around my tree.
I saw soo many fabulous and creative creations from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 354 - Button Art that I had to do another. I did manage to find enough buttons but not all in the same color so I had to mix it up a bit. I think it gives the tree more pizzaz, what do you think? LOL
Anyway after adhering all of those buttons to some wild wasabi cs I decided to trim around the tree rather than a square panel so I did the same with some real red cs for a matt.
My dp is from Happy Holidays pack from Recollections. Man do they know some dp. I love me some Recollections.
That is it for now, see ya tomorrow for another day in the life of a challenge junkie ;)
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: wild wasabi, real red, recollections - Happy Holidays dp
Ink: none
Accessories: red & white bakers twine, buttons, more buttons
Techniques: button art

No comments: