TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Cardinal Poinsetta Christmas

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 352 - Stencil Love; Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 362; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 352 - Very Real & Wild; and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 354 - Button Art.
I used my "just received" Nesties Poinsetta and Label 18 for the stencil and a button for the center. I cut the middle size flower in vanilla then sponged the veins and edges with real red ink. The red flowers were also sponged with real red ink as was the Label 18 cut in wild wasabi. Each flower is popped up on a dimensional and the focal panel is popped up also.
My dp is from K&Company. My sentiment is stamped in wild wasabi on vanilla base.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
Paper: vanilla, real red, wild wasabi, K&Company
Ink: real red, wild wasabi
Accessories: Nesties Poinsetta, Nesties Label 18, red & white bakers twine
Techniques: Stencilling, 3D,

No comments: