TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

For A Friend

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 351 - Friend Of Faux where we were to ink an embossing folder then run some cs through a pressing machine. This was also done for TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 160 - Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect, a TLC which I love and use frequently so it was a pleasure to use it again today.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 351 - Krafty White Pizzaz.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 217. I used some dp from MMY and matted it on pear pizzaz for my base then used some crochet ribbon for the horizontal and vertical strips. My focal panel is from the Cuttlebug Folder "FRIENDS" inked in pear pizzaz then embossed on white cs and matted on crumb cake.
Hope you like it and hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: white, pear pizzaz, crumb back, MME dp
Ink: pear pizzaz
Accessories: ribbon, button, cuttlebug, Friend EF
Techniques: Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect

No comments: