TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Have A Cheeky Christmas

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE - Girlie and what could be more girlie than this darling Greeting Farm Image? I have not colored with copics in so long I almost forgot how on this *GASP*
This is also in honor of today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 90 - Nancy Littrel where I loved the striped dp she used in so many of her creations and especially this one where there were multiple colors in herWATERCOLOR WASH NATURE.
I cut, embossed and sponged the inside of the Nesties Ornament for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 352 - Stencil Love.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 362.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 362 - Very Real & Wild and the button on the end of her Santa hat is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 354 - Button Art.
I stamped the image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics after me memory of "how to" slowly started returning. LOL
After coloring I cut the image out and popped it up on dimensionals beside the popped up ornament.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheeky Christmas - TGF
Paper: vanilla, real red, wild wasabi, Recollections dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, real red
Accessories: twine, button, stickles, dimensionals, Nesties Ornament,
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, Stenciling, button art

No comments: