TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A CASE of Cinderella

S
This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER @ 234 - Amylovesnormajean. I chose to CASE Amy's CINDERELLA CARD using a digital image of Cinderalla that I purchased from Sassy Studio Stamps. I changed the colors and layout and left off the flowers and replaced them with some stickers I have had for eons.
I printed the digital image then colored with copics to match Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 333 - Island Tango Delight. My 3 strips of ribbon came off the roll as white. I used my copic marker Y15 to color them for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 333 - Altered ribbon.
My layout is from today's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH # 128. What a fun layout it is too.
I popped up a computer generated sentiment, the stickers after apply to white cs and cutting them out, and the focal image after cutting and embossing with Nesties Label 12.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cinderella Honey - SSS
Paper: Mango expressions dp, white
Accessories: copics, digital images, ribbon, stickles, glitter pen
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: