TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let Go, Let GOD

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 231 - identicaltriplets. I chose her THINKING OF YOUcard to CASE. I changed the colors, theme and layout. I thought I had a color swatch like her's but could not find it so I had to use what I had.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 330 - Rich Melon Tangos.
My sentiment is from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS - Let Go, Let GOD and it is stamped in melon mambo on vanilla cs then sponged with tangerine tango. The corners on the color sample were already trimmed so I continued that with all panels including the base.
I tied some magenta sheer ribbon and heated the ends to twist them. The dp panel is from Basic Gray's Life of the Party stack.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Let Go Let GOD - SNS
Paper: vanilla, melon mambo, BG - Life of the Party dp, Color Swatch
Ink: melon mambo, tangerine tango
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, corner punch

No comments: